Tuesday 1 January 2013

Ello guys, 
So for my first post, I'm going to be talking about drawing journals. This is where you can draw anything you want, and what ever you're feeling at that particular time. This journal is basically a diary, except instead of words you're using drawings and pictures. It's a good idea to buy a small visual diary, so it's easier to carry around. Here's some examples from my drawing journal.

 

So basically I just drew what ever came to my mind first and what ever I was feeling. Don't be afraid to use other pictures or drawings as inspiration or a template, as long as you make it your own, it's not copying.

Here is one of my most recent drawings. I drew this while listening to music, and that inspired me to draw him. I used a photo of him as a template for the outline, then just did the rest myself. 
(Sorry for the long post)
I highly advise having a drawing journal, I personally find it a lot more efficient and fun than a normal diary. Feel free to submit photos of your drawing from your drawing journal to Matt at: mattybonbons@gmail.com
Thanks for reading my post, expect to hear more from me. c: 
~ Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment