Monday 31 December 2012

Message from Matt

Hello fellow, drawers and bakers

First of all, Happy New Year ! I have made a little poster to celebrate the special event, it is not too amazing as I had a deadline for tonight, but I have a special treat for all the readers, so read on for a special treat :D


Every new year comes new challages, goals and new people, like we have three new writers for the blog who are going to help me post new and interesting drawings and new baking recipes, here is some information on these writers



Name : Amy

Age :16

Likes : Animals, music (don't play, just listening to it), tumblr, internet, fashion designing and styling, love.

Dislikes : Hot weather, fake girls, bullies, rude people, bad moods.

Profession : Drawing. c:

Anything else : In real life I'm a really awkward person, but over the internet I'm not too bad. So talk to me when ever you wish. c:
In future I wish to be in the fashion business somehow. My whole family are heavily involved in art, and although I'm the least talented, I still enjoy sketching and drawing.



 
Name: Julia (or Jules)

Age: 12

Likes: Sports, Hockey, running, drawing, singing, music, Ed Sheeran

Dislikes: Annoying people, celery, milk, creepy crawlies

Profession: Sportsman

Anything Else: I LOVE unicorns and sports is my life (;
 
 
Sorry, there are only two that have responded to me, I'll be posting the others information tomrrow
 
Now, for the treat ! Also with a new year, comes a contest, yes ! A contest.
 
The contest will be a drawing contest, as it is the only thing we have on the blog (for the time being) click here to find out the details
 
P.S Thank you for staying with me for about three days :D I promise we'll be back for a whole year of drawing and baking
Lots of love, Matt xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment