Thursday 27 December 2012

First official drawing, Dress


Hey Guys !


Matt here, with your very first drawing ! I hope you enjoy it as it was my first time drawing a Manikin and the dress, but, I think it well


The actual drawing took me half an hour, but coloring took me about fifteen minutes, I hope you enjoy trying to draw the picture


If you would want to, you may print this picture so you have a reference for your own drawing but please don't take it and say it is yours

Tip : Try different colors that might look good together, you could make the dress look better

Tip : If you want, send me your copy of this dress, with different colors and may I feature it in the blog for others to see !

Email : mattybonbons@gmail.com

Anyways, I hope you have fun drawing !

Lots of love, Matt


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thats really cool! I love cupcakes and drawing, we are much alike! Subscribe to my blog please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D

      I hope you could do the same !

      (:

      Delete