Wednesday 26 December 2012

Welcome to the blog


Welcome bakers and drawers


This blog is to show you guys, my baking and drawing skills and teach you some of my known skills !

I'm not a complete pro at these hobbies, but, I made this blog to teach the public and teach myself more about baking and drawing

If this blog ever gets to a fully viewed blog with many views, I might consider going onto youtube and make  tutorial videos on how to make cupcakes and how to draw 

Enough about that, here is some information on me !! Enjoy yourself   


Lots of love, Matt

Name : 
Matthew Rossi

Age : 
14

Hobbies : 
Baking, Drawing, Friends and gaming

Likes : 
Food, Sleeping, Computers and Anime

Dislikes : 
Spiders, Mondays and sports

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awesome !

      I hope you will be able to follow this blog and tell your friends who also love to bake or love to draw !

      Lots of love, Matt

      Delete