Saturday 29 December 2012

Little Suzy


Hey, fellow bloggers, drawers and readers


I have done a new drawing from one of my favorite T.V shows (Phineas and Ferb) but, before we get into that, I have something a little special that someone has sent to me, remember the dress I had posted yesterday? if not, click here to check it out, anyways, someone had sent me their version, It is quite good, here it is !

I hope you enjoy this picture as she is going to be another writer for the blog ! She has amazing clothing designs that she will hopefully be sharing with you :D



Okay, back to today's topic, Phineas and Ferb, If don't know about this show, Google it, it will be the best thing you have ever done. Anyways, their sister, Candace who is dating a boy, who has a little sister, who does not want to share him with anyone, not even Candance, his girlfriend, long story short, she is cute on the outside but a devil inside, here is Little Suzy !


I hope you get ready for the banner, it will be ready by Monday or Tuesday
And as always, Lots of love, Matt  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting my version of your dress design. c: And your drawing is amazing! I looked up the show, and I think I've seen it before. You're a really good drawer. c:

    ReplyDelete