Thursday 3 January 2013

Sorry for the wait !

Hello fellow, drawers and bakers

Matt here with two new drawings because I didn't have enough time yesterday to post anything, anyways, I hope you enjoy them, both! The first dress is far my favourite because it is a classic dress rather than the one below, but I think thats just my drawing skills, considering I rarely draw antyhing but dresses... Anyways, thats for you to deicide!
Don't forget to check out the contest page here for the latest contest, its a drawing contest and you could win a $20  game gift card of your choice if you win


Also, don't forget to follow the blog, leave any suggestions for drawings in the comments section, because honestly, I don't have a lot of ideas

And as always,
Lots of love, Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment