Wednesday 16 January 2013

Cartoon icons

Ello again guys!!
I know this isn't exactly drawing, but at the same time it kinda is. It's just creating an image on your computer in which you can use for heaps of different websites and social networking. Last time I mentioned cartoon icons, mostly used for tumblr accounts. I've been practicing and actually making some, and I find them really cool and interesting to make. I've actually been making them for people on tumblr, which is really awesome, and they're using them. I use paint.net, but most people use photo shop. Here's one I made for myself, with a dress design of mine.
If you want, I might make my next post a step-by-step tutorial on how to make your very own cartoon icon using a template. I only use the template for the face personally, but starting off a lot of you might use it for the body shape and stuff.

PS:  Sorry for not posting for a while, a lot has gone on in my life in the last few weeks. Including breaking up with my boyfriend of nearly 11 months.. which was pretty hard on me. I've also got year 12 this year, so I'll try posting maybe on a weekly basis.

~Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment