Thursday 31 January 2013

Ok, so I haven't uploaded any drawings or anything for a while, so today I'll show you some of my recent drawings in my diary and explain their meaning and stuff..

First off we have this one:
 This one as you could probably guess... I drew because of my recent break up emotions.. I used pon and zi as inspiration, and made it my own.

I drew this one because it was raining... and kinda to represent how everyone has days where they just can't win. and they feel like everything is going wrong for them... so this one was kinda inspired by rain.. xD 

This one was inspired by the cartoon icons again... I'm really getting into them and am really liking them... so yeah. xD
I have a outfit very similar to this, so that inspired me with the clothing choices.



So for this one I got super bored and didn't know what to draw... so I drew what was in front of me, which were my legs and feet. xD Unfortuently the pants were too difficult to draw, so I just made them plain black. I tried using tone in this one. c:





So yeah.... Hope you liked my drawings, and if you have some submissions of your own, send them to Matt. :D
~Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment