Thursday 3 January 2013

Ello again guys. :D

So for this post, I decided to show you one of my dress designs. This is an old design, that I redrew a few days ago. I started designing a few years ago, and while I think the designs themselves are alright, the figure work I find hard to work out. So in redrawing the design, I decided to make it a cartoon version, inspired by the very popular cartoon tumblr icons. (pictured below)












In using this as a inspiration, It helped me greatly with my design. Here is a picture of my dress design using the  computer cartoon: 
 I made it a little different to the first cartoon, only using it as a template. Don't be afraid to do this, as it helps mature your drawing skill until you can do it on your own. 
I then decided to take it a step further using paint.net, by making a computer made version of this design. I used the first cartoon computer image as a template, changing the hair and clothing to match my design. Here it is: 





 I personally don't find the computer made design as textual, but anyway.


I like to make my clothing designs a little different and unique. So if you don't like different, you may not like my designs. I use mixed colours in many of my designs, and added detail to some places. I hope you like the different ways I displayed my design. 
Expect to be seeing more of my designs. c:
Have a good day.

~Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment