Sunday 20 January 2013

Wizard


Hello fellow drawers and bakers


Hello guys ! 
Matt here with a new drawing, let me start of straight away, it took me a very long time, I've never drawn something so complicated, I usually draw one part of the body (clothing, hair etc) but I did an whole outfit, I think it turned out good, but as always, its up to you


Personally, I like this style of art, I reassure you, their will be more of this type of art in the future, I already have started my next project in the same art style.

Don't forget to follow the blog, leave your thoughts on my artwork, don't forget you can send me your artwork and I might feature it on the blog, for the world to see

One more thing, don't forget to check out the contest page, as you could win a $20 gift card of you choice click here to find out all the details of the current contest

Lots of love, Matt

2 comments:

  1. Awwh, that's so cute! I love this style of art. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D

      I thinking of doing two different characters, in this art style, I don't want to spoil it so, here is your hint

      Alice

      Delete